Sunday, November 16, 2008

Sunday, Sunday, Sunday!






Evening friends,

The little ones are jumping all over because we're about to watch Wizards of Oz. Well, they're either jumping around over that or the air pop popcorn. I'm pretty sure it's the later.

Tonight at dinner at Koren's house, there were cries of "More pictures! More pictures!" I haven't uploaded many pictures, and since we have no scanner, *glares at Mom*, I can't scan anything I drew. Also, can't find the correct slot for my SD card! x.x

Plus, I haven't been very keen on taking snapshots lately. The sprites above and right were re-colored from their original versions; I suck at creating base sprites. Re-colored and, sometimes, fused with other sprites. The picture to the left is a drawing I did a while ago of the pink dragon-thing, except its regular version. http://i109.photobucket.com/albums/n55/Geeky_Geek/AllisonLogo-1.jpg is a desktop wallpaper I tried doing about the tail end of our stay at Grandma's house.

As you can see, I've been dipping into spriting and drawing recently. I'm not going to take it as a career; it's just some stuff I've seen inspired me. If you go to www.deviantart.com and search, for example, "Elf" you'll be swamped in tons of beautiful artwork! It amazes me how people can draw this well.

Ahhh... We need to hook up our scanner.

Farewell for now,

Allison

P.S.:http://xkcd.com/249/

No comments:

Post a Comment