ARE YOU READY TO RAAWWWK?
Now that that is out of my system...
Welcome, welcome, welcome, to this humble blog headed by mom and I. She's crazy about the house, as you can see from the previous posts. I'm here to make this fun; we all know mom's don't do anything fun, amirite?
This is just that useless intro post for me.
Mom wants me to fill in the blanks?
Eh, her fault for trusting me.
Yes, I'm in 7th grade, and I have Tourette's Syndrome. It's not as bad as you may think; you get plenty of elbow room, English teacher loves you for blurting out random words, you can curse freely at your parents... Ah, what a wonderful life. However, I do not have coprolalia, or the utterance of taboo or socially unacceptable words. The tics, or spasms, or convulsions, or whatever you want to call them, come in all colors of the rainbow. Swearing, jolting, screaming, singing--Tourette's Syndrome is mainly a label applied to many of those with tics. There are two types: vocal tics, and motor tics. Vocal tics I have include yelling random words, humming the Mario theme song, and spastic shouts. Motor tic-wise, it's mainly hitting with my right arm. Dad's got a bruise to show it, haha.
Lindsay and Katie are bundles of pure sugar, and that's that. Oo
Lindsay and Katie are bundles of pure sugar, and that's that. Oo
Alsion, You are very talented writer. Please keep the journey going. Your journalist in the making and most certainly visionary for your first novel! You’re the same age Terry Pratchett was when he sold his first story. Have you checked out the WOOT.com site? The post one sale item every day, but what the most fun about this site is, reading the spoofs they write about the product. It's very funny.
ReplyDelete