Well this is my first venture into this "blogging" thing that I've heard so much about. I don't know if I'll actually keep it up as I'm uncertain whether or not I have the talent that others in my family have proven to have, nor am I certain that our life is all that exciting lol. But I shall give it a shot and see how it goes.
Anyway, here's to something new!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Kris, Your blog is great! What a fun project to do with your daughter! You are a gifted writer as well. I really enjoyed reading all the posts. It would be neat to see if Todd joins in with his tales. I would like to here about some of teh books you have read. I know you keep up on just about everything! Maybe even make a section on your site, titled, Kris Book Review. Great job on this site, you inspire me....love Cindy
ReplyDelete