Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Spring is Here!!






Finally, Spring has sprung!! I don't know about everyone else but I have been ready to see the pretty spring flowers and feel the warmth of the sun for a month or so now.

Since we weren't in the house last spring I didn't know what to expect from the front yard flower bed once the temperature began to warm up. So far we have the pretty yellow flowers as seen on the left and the pretty pinkish ones below on the right. Not quite sure what kind they are though, but they are pretty. There's another purplish flower blooming but it's not picture ready yet.

I'm looking forward to the next few weeks and hope to try my hand at planting some flowers and bushes in a planting area on the side of the house. That should be quite the adventure.

Happy Spring Everyone!

2 comments:

  1. I'm sorry - flowers? What are flowers? They grow in dirt? What's dirt? Is it that white stuff still 3 feet deep in my yard?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww I'm sorry Erin. We'll enjoy the warm weather on your behalf!

    ReplyDelete