Ok, so I wanted to spruce up our blog page. While perusing the many options, I came across the Gadgets. There are far too many to choose from and I had to force myself to stop when I realized that everyone would need to scroll down to the bottom of the page just to see them all if I kept going. I tried to stay away from those that were too "advertisy". Hopefully I've added a few that everyone will enjoy.
If you feel like you need a bit of a laugh check out the one labeled Parenting Humor. It updates like every 30 seconds. There's been quite a few times that I've literally laughed out loud. Erin, if you check the gadget out it says who to email with your stories, I really think you should contribute some of your kid adventure stories! Or maybe you should just create a gadget of your own, even better!
I'm not sure I'm too pleased with the healthy living one, I might just have to remove it or find a replacement, but I figure we all could use a bit of daily healthly living advice.
You're may be wondering why I have the puppy one on there. We are currently researching dogs and cars. Now that we have a house that actually came with a doggie door, we can no longer hold off buying a dog. The plan is to go out puppy shopping at the local shelters in the next few weeks. So anyway, I thought it would be fun to see pics and a bit of info on puppies.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment