Saturday, January 17, 2009

Story Time!

Well, soon it'll be story time. You'll just have to wait a day or two. =P

I should have the second part up by Monday if I'm lucky.

Thank you everybody for all of your comments; it's wonderful to hear the reactions. I've joined a Young Authors club at school, so that'll give me some more critique with my writings. Once again, thanks for all of y'all's comments, hehe.

It's meant to be a bit confusing as to who's speaking the first part because I wanted to keep the audience in the dark. I start a lot of my stuff with pronouns instead of names for people, then let the information unfold throughout the story.

I originally meant for the paragraph starting with "Indeed she should be." and onward to be in a different font; if it doesn't show up, please tell me. Sorry it was a bit confusing. =3

Thank you,

Allison, whose screen name has been changed to Dungeon Master for security reasons.

2 comments:

  1. Would someone over there kindly remind Damon that once upon a time he started a blog and seems to have turned his back on it. I mean, he made a commitment! There are SOME family members out here who still don't even know what he named his dear, sweet, innocent little girl. Oh, and some pictures might be nice too. Am I asking too much here?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Allison, perhaps you have forgotten that you promised us a story update. We're waiting... I am excited to read more!

    ReplyDelete